Do you want a job where performance makes a difference and gets noticed?
If you are bright, energetic, and want to be part of a great team of talented people, Baron Machine Company could be the place for you. We are looking for people with a “can-do” attitude, who take pride in their work, and believe in doing the job right, the first time, and on time.
We offer a wide variety of products and jobs to continually interest and challenge, people who want to be among the best machinists in the region. Baron Machine Company is a full service manufacturer providing precision machined parts, weldments and assemblies to our customers in the Aerospace, Defense, Alternative Energy, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Food, Medical and Capital Equipment Markets.
Targeting a sales increase of 20% this year and next, we are in need of experienced individuals to grow our business with our established customers and develop and grow accounts with new customers. Openings include:
NH CNC Lathe Set-up and Operator
Baron Machine is looking for a CNC Lathe Set-up and Operator who is able to produce machined parts by setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records and maintaining equipment/ supplies.
NH CNC Milling Set-up and Operator (1st shift)
Baron Machine is looking for a CNC Milling Set-up and Operator who is able to produce machined parts by setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records and maintaining equipment/ supplies.
Specific functions include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting parts, assemblies, finished products and purchased material in accordance with Customer and Company specifications and requirements.
- Following Company’s inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual and dimensional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, supplies and materials and reporting any defects or deviations.
- Ensuring that Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) are appropriately addressed before the next operation steps are performed and that all required paperwork is processed accordingly.
- Ensuring proper part protection at receiving of parts and proper protection of all parts to the next operation.
- Properly utilizing measuring tools and equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, optical comparators & dial indicators etc.
- Assisting machine operators, supervisor and Engineering Department personnel with parts and/or material inspection evaluation and problem solving.
- Maintaining inspection documentation including inspection logs and MRB documents, performing First Article inspection to SAE AS9102 standards and Customer’s requirements.
- Audit training a plus.
- CMM experience a plus.
Basic requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of inspection experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic computer proficiency Excel, Word, PDF and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and professional.
- Ability to read blueprints and engineering drawings and understand GD&T
- Excellent organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of aerospace quality standards including ISO 9001-2008